Saturday, November 6, 2010

Metatheria-Realm of the Fae

I simply cannot remember how I received this little gem of a nugget landmark..but I was so happy when I decided to teleport there not knowing what to expect I the Sim instantly.


















 I walked over to have a  little fun with the musical instruments and while my ultimate favorite instrument wasn't there these will have to suffice hehe.


















Playing the drums were pretty fun even though I think I sucked at em I could never get the beat going right!


















   I came across these really cute bunnies had I happen to love rabbits in so I had to take a quick peek at these fella's and its super cute because their ears and nose twitches ;-)


















   I found a nice little sitting area to rest and relax this would be great for a group of friends to explore and chat around the fire... perhaps tell a ghost story or two. I actually have a few if you wanna pop over to the Sim with me :-)


















   I traipsed among the gigantic mushrooms .. I seriously have never seen mushrooms this big in Second Life and the fact that you ca go into the tree houses was pretty cool ;-)


















In a small secluded part of the Sim a little icy gazebo area to chill or just throw a few snowballs (bring your own) it.


















   I skipped over to the little center..ok it's pretty huge hehe but it had all kinds of really neat treasures .. there's something for everyone here!



















Nice little nuggets of treasure are in the stalls come take a stroll like I did sampling things, get the feel of a real market place ◕‿   ◕


















After a super busy day of exploring and shopping I topped it off by having a nice lil nap with my furry friends ;-)
                                                                                                              
 Come explore and mingle amongst the wildlife in Metatheria















                                               

1 comment:

  1. This sim looks awesome, love how well written these are and the photography is captivating. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete