Sunday, October 24, 2010

New York Island

I decided to check out this Sim when MariadelCarmen Bekkers told me all about it. She was gracious enough to send me the LM and the blog site. I was actually surprised when I tp'd there it looked quite a bit like New York and the fact that their still growing and building has me excited .


















They have a very large billboard on a building so if you need any help just go to the blog and you'll know what they have to offer!


















There's a beautiful courtyard/garden area where you can just talk and watch the water and people walk by everything is constantly changing and evolving here and the people are really friendly.


















This especially reminded me of New York the way the buildings are situated and the color even they got it right the builders know what their doing here ;)


















     I was waiting by the restaurant for my friend Jason, we decided to sit outside the restaurant and talk about our day, sitting outside in the sun chatting the day away was nice for awhile but then I got a little restless..


















     I left Jason at the Mungil Photography place while I went to look at this really cool salon/skin place called BeReal. I like the salon look to the place where you can sit down in the chair and change your look ;)


















Being the mischievous person that I am after I got out of the shop I walked down the block and saw an abandoned bus hehe so being the naughty girl that I am I decided to drive and CRASH it right into a pole!


















       I think what happened when I lost control of the bus is when I spied a fancy restaurant across the street and saw a grand piano in the window...btw I the name of the restaurant.


















My body was drawn to the piano and as I sat down to play a calmness took over my body as I played a little Mozart ahhh it soothes my avatar soul! hehe. This place is truly wonderful and I had a spectacular time.



















Come enjoy a taste of the big apple @ New York Island

No comments:

Post a Comment