Tuesday, October 5, 2010

* LPP* SteamPunk & Cyber Doll (=^.^=)

I this Sim for many reasons it's where I have come to hang out with friends, where I have come to sit by the water by myself, and also where I have come to be with a special someone. This Sim is place you can get lost in and just be yourself and where memories are made. Memories which I hold dear to my .



















There are so many different pieces here things you would think at at first glance are junk but their so much more. Everything needs a second glance so you'll know its a true treasure.



















 I used to think the train was operational until I saw how it derailed! Now trains aren't for me you have to think ahead in these times...



















When your train derails there's only one way to get where you're going that you can rely on and thats your two feet! Oh well I love an adventure!



















On my journey through I saw the tip of a submarine peaking up from the top of the water...needing a closer look I dived into the blue sea...



















The submarine soared to the surface and I was able to get a better look at it, I how detailed it is and my good friend Waka it too.



















After exploring this section of the Sim I ventured over to this awesome skin store where my good friend Alley Cat was waiting for me...



















Underneath the store is this great little hobo area where Alley, Waka (who is in his granny get-up) and myself hungout and had a blast.



















We decided to talk about old times and how OLD Waka looked! lol Chatting, listening to the waves crash and being secluded in this small cave-like underground was fun times.



















To cap the night off with these guys I decided to play some good tunes...Bach was in order that night, I just love a good charlie brown Piano! lol All in all as always I had a great time with these two and it's truly never a dull moment this Sim was perfect to get together and just be silly...



















So what are you gonna do..sit on your bum or you can be a true Bum at LPP Steampunk & Cyber Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment