Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blue Galaxy

The land that is Blue Galaxy has a dominance of greens blue's and browns...Tping in this Sim is truly unique in its rock formations and I absolutely love the texture of the grass.


















Getting another view and different perspective of the island I was awe struck just how nice this land truly was and how ginormous the rocks were.


















Looking up there was a pretty cool sculpture emitting lights and a really awesome hologram it reminded me of something off of the sci-fi channel ◕‿◕


















 I love the little lounge areas around the Sim quite wonderful and refreshing it easily holds around 10 people you could have a gathering here if you wanted!


















There are quite a few little platforms around to just hang around and chat..dance (bring your own chimera) quite a few little spots to just chillax I love this one on the water..


















Going up top this one has a better layout but its not quite sitting on the water rather hovering above it still I likes it mucho


















 I liked this layout enough to sit my bootay down...quite fun but I didn't get my pants wet it was pretty much an illusion but I think I looked rather kewl sitting in it hehe!

Here's another one quite large could hold a nice crowd but all I saw was this lonesome feller all by himself so I snuck a quick shot and was off to the next!


















 I just had to get a shot of these rocks I them a lot even my good friend Nash commented that he liked em and that they were quite unique. What does this look like to you when you view it?..I see a turtle!


















Walking a bit I came upon a lake and many times when I was new and starting out in my exploration of Sims I didn't look in the water..but now I do and guess what I saw under the dock..just awesome.

Stepping inside I got a better view of what was there I think that standing still in the swirling madness made me feel alive..more so than being outside of it because I was in "the moment" I think everyone should experience their moment..


















So what say you? Care to have a "moment" in Blue Galaxy

No comments:

Post a Comment