Saturday, September 4, 2010

VALHAL

My first and only visit to VALHAL was truly awesome I had planned to come here earlier but decided to explore after an intense shopping trip. The castle nestled on top of the hill looks pretty nice don't you think?


This statue was awaiting me along with a dragon (see his wing tip) He was cool but not as awesome as this feller right here I know some dudes who this stuff...


Walking through the pretty forest I was enchanted to say the least, the mists through the forest are kind of spooky yet mystifying (no pun intended) hehe!


One thing was this great it showed me exactly where the caves were you have to love when a sign can point you into the right direction instead of fumbling around trying to find your own way ☞.


I walked the path and at the other end saw this really wonderful sight, looking a little out I saw Stone Henge right near the water...I had to get a better look...


Getting a closer inspection of Stone Hinge absolutely loved it esp the green and symbols in the middle of it like a time portal would open up! Makes you think if Stone Henge really has a purpose for being there..


Out to see is this shipwreck..I wonder what happened to those lost souls who didn't make it out of the ship in time..


I walked near another section of caves and came across this huge boat just looking very stoic in the sunset...truly lovely ;-)


Exploring the caves I came across this indoor spring (hot tub) for you fellers it has a few pose balls (innocent ones) so I got in my bathing suit and was ready to soak...


After soaking for quite some time I headed over to the castle and while many rooms were still bare I think their still renovating the rooms this room was where I decided to hold a meeting and wait for my friends to show up..yes yes..I'm always waiting for them! lol



















So what are you waiting for..come join me at the round table in VALHAL

No comments:

Post a Comment