Friday, August 27, 2010

CHAKRYN FOREST

My visit to the lovely Chakryn Forest was amazing! I love this Sim not only for its beauty but for its attention to detail and of course its weird happenings. I love the sounds on this Sim :-). Little laughs and giggles, the sound of crickets mixed with other bugs, and of course the trickling of water.


Popping down on the ground off of a tree limb I was walking through the forest just taking in the sights when I felt someone staring at me... I turned around and looked and to the side of a tree was not a someone but a something staring straight at me! I walked around to the side too see if it would stop but it didn't it turned when I turned! So I went straight up to the lil bugger and had a staring contest...needless to say IT won! lool!



















Feeling a little dejected after losing my stare down contest I walked a bit and saw this pretty cool lounge moon bed which looked like it needed to be used!



















Sitting here lounging on the bed thinking about nothing in particular was a great escape to the daily grind that is our lives...



















Off a little ways was a cute life size snow globe but this globe was unique such as many snow globes are, I particularly love the mini telescope inside♥.



















Exploring a bit more I came across this giant tree and thought nothing of it until I looked inside and saw that it was a store how cool is that! I love how this Sim uses its own surroundings to incorporate a store and make it out of a piece of the forest.



















This cute little cart was nearby and I just had to take a picture of it, it looks pretty adorable I don't know why it reminded me of the cart in Pinocchio the movie.



















After checking out the cart I walked over to the river and it had a pretty coolies looking leaf chair...



















So I sat there by the beautiful river and watched the little explosions on the water I luffed to watch the swirls in the air and then BAM colors everywhere! I will def come back to the forest...Will you?



















I wanna get lost in the magic that is CHAKRYN FOREST will you come get lost too?...

1 comment:

  1. Love this :D You put sooo much effort into it. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete