Saturday, August 7, 2010

Alpha Point

I have gone to this Sim quite a few times one of the most memorable ones was when I took my good friend Lanna here and OMG it was super fun :). Alpha Point upon arrival reminds me of Shipwreck Cove off of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End for some reason perhaps its because its surrounded by water all glowy and awesome looking but whatever it is I luff it.


Once tp'ing in its not hard to find this kewl sight, the tall statues took a minute to fully rez but once it did I thought it was pretty great I know a few guys that would love it and of course there's Santiago right there in the middle and you can ask him anything if he's turned off at the moment just type /2 on but I'd whisper it because a few feet away is his companion and they will get in a War Of Words that will fill your screen up til you cant see anything! loool.



















I talked to Santiago the robot for awhile trying to trick him into saying silly nothingness which worked a few times hehe. Afterwards I walked past him all the way to the Organ you cant call this a piano because well...just look at it! I felt eye's watching me the entire time.. I was super creeped out!


Getting a better look at my surroundings I had to take another pic of me at the piano it was too funny! I had to blindfold myself. ..the eyes were getting too much for me hehe ;).



















Journeying through the rooms until I came to a balcony and what a sigh to see an elephant right out of love story I had to take a load off and relax and oh btw this is a couple's lounge bed *wink*



















After lounging for a lil bit I went downstairs and in the lower levels was a really cool ship it reminded me of something totally out of Gears of war 2  ship looked a like a getaway ship in case we had to leave urgently! Look how much detail went into this thing it looks pretty awesome don't ya think?


I had to totally take command of this ship because if not me then who?! I mean of course I barked orders out while I chilled looking smexy lol.I totally kicked of my shoes and was super comfortable doing what I do best!



















After leaving the ship I went all the way up top to the waterfall and took a pretty shot while I hid in the picture I bet ya cant find me! This is totally one of those where's Waldo moments hehe ;-).



















I crossed the waterfall and came across a really cool place to just hangout. I jumped to sit ON the suitcase and it totally ate me! I was pretty mortified :( loool



















After all this I just had to take a breather and sit amongst some beauty. What better way than to to lounge in a chair under the flowers and tree's to enjoy a nice cup of tea♥.



















Care to come have a spot of tea with me at Alpha Point ?

No comments:

Post a Comment