Monday, August 23, 2010

Tol Narwa Vire

I had an inkling to check out this Sim my good friend Nash gave me a bunch of landmarks to visit and while some were like the Clint Eastwood movie: The Good The bad and the Ugly this Sim was definitely The GOOD! I loved this Sim Tol Narwa Vire which is A Elven Sim even though im not an Elf I still roamed freeeee!


The sign as soon as you enter the Sim is for everyone to click and read the "Isle Rules" it was pretty general stuff basically "behave!". ..I love Sims like these you'll always see really cool mushrooms.


I walked a bit through the forest and came upon a cave being the great explorer that I am I had to enter the caves and a short while after walking through complete darkness I came out at the other end and low and behold a beautiful sight!


There was a little makeshift cot to lay among the green grass, bright mushrooms, and blue skies...looks enjoyable eh?


I came across this lil river after I got through hanging out on the cot I luff the lil boats aren't they cute!


I ♥ the river look at the mouth of it it looks really ethereal actually and while by the river I heard the scariest howling and started shaking in my pumps! Haha!


Off to the side is a pretty cool ship.. .I think it was a pirate ship but nu uh! I wasn't getting close enough to get captured!


Adventuring over to the castle like cottage....


 I was surprised to find many different musical instruments in which I came across my favorite one of all... you should know from my previous posts what that will be!


After playing on the piano a bit like my favorite SL musician Skye Galaxy! I read for a bit it's truly my favorite thing to do in real life so why not bring a little RL into SL...The book I had in mind...Pride and Prejudice! ;-)


Venturing back outside what do I spot but a pretty Unicorn! He seemed to be staring right at me but averted his eyes..I would be creeped out but hey its a unicorn! Woot! hehe♥ I love the yellow stripes he has!


Off to the side of him across the way there was a little lamb and her child and mhmm it's not a coincidence I have found my little lambs!!!


 I was enamored with this wall of water it had bubbles and many other things inside of it take a peek!



Coming across a small field of mushrooms I sat atop my perch and surveyed my surroundings...I luff♥ the view! I love these mushrooms also a lot because of the colors blending beautifully..what do you think?


I came upon the end of my trip a pretty cool building with big statues outside it was tricky getting in.. ..



Alas I made it inside and can finally take a load off it was fun adventuring in this great land and of course I didn't take a picture of everything how could I?! I'll leave that up to you my lil adventurers!


Go forth and explore in Tol Narwa Vire

No comments:

Post a Comment