Sunday, August 15, 2010

Delicatessen

I didn't know what to expect when I arrived at Delicatessen but omg it wasn't this. I thought I was going to an "interesting" sim but it surpassed anything I have seen so far on sl as far as very kewl and just totally mind boggling needless to say I luff this Sim very mucho♥.

When arriving at the sim you are right by a tree and you can pick who you want to be from tres (3) apples which has a embryo in each of them, there's Madalena, Maria, and Mariana. Each contains a woman avatar needless to say the very brilliant creator wants you to explore this sim as a woman hehe ☺.



















Since I'm already a girl I decided to forgo changing my Avatar and stuck with moi♥ Walking down the hill a bit I encountered really strange tall stick statues they look super awesome I thought and some seemed to interact with each other.. .



















Just to the side of these guys are a field of clocks now I was still in shock from all of this surrounding me it was like finding a hidden treasure. I ♥ the flying clocks spy and see if you can recognize what these guys are trying to be!



















Off by themselves are two pretty cool statues standing stoic against everything else... I had to join in their cause! I think we make a pretty great trio don't ya think? hehe ☻



















After being with these two I walked around and came across this tree up on a hill now seriously this freaked me out! This thing was stuck inside the tree! Freaky... lol I'm a wimp! haha I was wishing those two was here to back me up... I shouldn't have left em! The birds flying around the tree's aren't "true birds" their pretty nice looking flying heads hehe :-)



















I loved this tree it looked like it was bleeding and perhaps it was anything is possible here! Can you tell if it is or not. ..



















Sitting in the middle of a field with madness on er' face is what looks to be a lioness but not truly.. . Whatever it is it's quite brilliant don't ya think and yes... it creeped me out! but in a good way ☻



















After encountering her in the field I look over and this tree was pretty cool while it was filled with hearts and no not this kind ♥ hehe you will be surprised to know that if you click on many of these tree's items it will actually give you something go ahead.. try it!


I walked a bit more encountering the last thing on my trip to this fateful island and what do I behold but a simple shallow pond swirling with words in a different language translation: Seeing your womb grow without feeling inhabited. Let your mind ponder over that! hehe ☺



















I enjoyed myself immensely here and am coming back and bringing a few friends along its just THAT good ☺

If you're a TRUE explorer come explore  Delicatessen

No comments:

Post a Comment