Thursday, August 5, 2010

PTERON

A good friend told me about this wonderful Sim called Pteron. I didn't know what to expect because my friend Waka is kind of out there (♥ you Waka!) I was seriously pleasantly surprised when I tp'd in and got this shot that says it all. I love this color probably because it matches my eyes hehe ^_^


Above this lil island is something more dark and sinister looking I didn't explore it fully I sat on a lil rotating unlit torch and POOF I was up there! There's a few things to look at up here but the action is really on the island below☻.



Now when you walk amongst the walkways make sure you dont fall in the water its actually very easy to and me being a very uncoordinated woman fell in a few times lol! No worries when I did fall in I was able to capture this lil island at a different angle. I ♥ the tower reminded me of a Rapunzel for a moment until...I realized it was a jail hehe.


After walking someways and falling in the water one more time which honestly cracks me up I came across a series of rooms that faced each other. Walking from room to room I found a lounge bed which was really cute so I took a load off and relxed for a moment and enjoyed the scenery. ..



















After dozing off on the couch I went to explore the tower and wouldn't you know that lil ole Rapunzel tower locked me inside! I was kind of angry about it. ..I was hoping to do my stint in the clink and get out for good behavior since none of my friends would bail me out!



















Well.. .after getting out for good behavior I got the fook away from there haha! I flew over and saw a water ferry all by itself nestled all by itself  in the water and decided to hop a ride and it was pretty fun there's room for more than one and you steer the ferry ♥ it.


I took in more of the sights of the island I didn't get to see and everytime you look at this lil island you get a different perspective of what the creator was trying to achieve I ♥ exploring this place and totally loved this lil boat I didnt wanna leave it! If you cam down into the water it will sorta remind you of a sea serpent. All in all I enjoyed the rest of the ride look how beautiful it all is.. .



















So what do you say friends care to hop a ride on the ferry at Pteron

No comments:

Post a Comment