Friday, September 10, 2010

Forest Feast

I loved this place truly beautiful and ethereal at times I couldn't wait to share it with you guys, you wont be disappointed in Forest Feast it has something for everyone.♥


As soon as i tp'd in I was in a lush field of flowers all colors in different sections I chose these beautiful yellow buttercup-like flowers.


















I loved this really cool tree house even though its practically vacant on the inside I loved the rich color and layout of it. In this land you can rez but this is a privilege not a right so a chair can to sit on while you're here would be nice (remember to take it away).


















This beautiful lookout from the tree house was breath taking ☺.


















I was looking for my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and found it...JACKPOT!


















I came upon these really cool tubes which totally reminded me of Resident Evil when Alice was in the tubes...this is my homage to her! Oh btw cant wait to see the new one hehe♥


















Another pose but..Alice was naked! haha♥

 The last pose in the last tube now I wished I had done the total homage! Naked and all!


















The tree shopping center is pretty awesome I loved rezzing different trees, everyone should come here and get some new tree's we are going from summer into Autumn real soon!


















As you all know I have taken a shine to piano's this one caught me by surprise...see through woot!


















The abandoned building on the beach surrounded by wild grass was kind of eerie I was actually expecting to see someone or something staring out the window at me hehe.


















The ruins on the beach caught me by surprise even though I couldn't enter them they were still pretty niiiice to look at! The soothing sound of waves crashing against the shore completed the mood.


















I loved the beach chairs looking out into the sea the pretty water works only helped to enhance the scene, it would have been nice to have a particular elf here...

 Come down..explore these beautiful fields at Forest Feast

No comments:

Post a Comment