Saturday, September 18, 2010

Rez



My good friend Nash gave me this really cool landmark to Rez not knowing what to expect by the name I was really surprised when I tp'd in and saw I was on a snowy crystal land.

Dropping on in.. a pretty little bird fluttered about and kept me company such a colorful friendly little guy he was the best company to have!



The glowy Igloo was calling my name on this frozen land..approaching it I could not get in! Alas it was a trick a mirage..I thought to myself.."would I ever seek refuge?"


Deciding this was a no-go, looking around at the beautiful tree's I decided this one with the spiral leaves was my favorite.


 I loved this little lamp on the tree limb..see the little black bird, still amazed by the tree's can you spot the one's that stand out? Which is your favorite?



Seeing the cabin up ahead I thought to myself yay! Finally gonna get out of this cold snowy weather.. I'm so excited! Looks pretty inviting doesn't it?


Outside in front of the inviting cabin the cutest snow bunnies and snowman awaited..I loved their little colored boots I think the bunny with the red boots is my favorite!


Thinking I might need a little wood I decided to chop some but got kind of tired..I'm built for relaxing and frolicking..not chopping wood!


Deciding the cabin was warm enough I decided to wait awhile before warming up before leaving..this has got to be the last time I go somewhere unprepared!



















Come rez at REZ and enjoy a little winter time alone

No comments:

Post a Comment