Monday, August 13, 2012

Embryo

After taking some time to figure things out I decided to post Embryo I instantly fell in-love with this Sim. It has a way of tricking you into thinking its only a store above the clouds but if you look closely there is a lone tree in the store with a sign that says "Un Jour *With this Affection*". Click the sign it'll give you a sit option which teleports you down to the ground where the beautiful things lie. . .




















Sitting on the bench I felt a little lonely, no one was here to explore with me. I think it's always better to be with someone who can appreciate a good place...



















 I absolutely loved this, I gasped in awe when I say the baby there nestled in the winding branches now I knew what they meant by "Embryo".



















 I love the fact that here...in this beautiful place the water is ankle deep and if you're not paying close attention it looks like you're walking on water...so after exploring the tree for awhile I headed over to the cabin and saw that they had an area to paint..which I happen to like..So as I sat there listening to the gentle waves and the salty breeze pray lightly over my skin I began to get sleepy and nodded off...



Realizing that I couldn't for sure sleep out here I contemplated going inside..what if the waves picked up and drenched me? So I headed inside and decided to take a cat nap the bed was too soft but the chair was just right..




















Be sure to come down Embryo to just make sure you don't wake me when you do :P



No comments:

Post a Comment