Friday, July 27, 2012

Innsmouth

I got a very nice invite from my friend Ali to go to Innsmouth with him. I've been meaning to go for awhile but I think it was better to actually go there with someone who could give me feedback on what was awesome and what was lacking. Overall this was a pretty nice Sim and even after we explored and left I kept going back for small visits to check out every nook and cranny.


Upon arriving there were so many run down stores and facilities it really reminded me of Silent Hill. But it was really well done, I for some reason really gravitate toward old churches..i think it would have been really cool if they had a graveyard but I was nonetheless happy to haunt the place with Ali for awhile.




















We walked the streets and navigated the broken roads, I stumbled and fell a few times. Luckily when I came upon the giant creature I was not alone to defend myself. For once there was someone there to face the evilness with me!




















Deep in the bowels of the laboratory we took cover and hid from the beast..we were just no match for him...




















Too bad something overtook Ali while we hid..I could only look on in horror as it overtook him and strapped him down and did the unthinkable..I cant talk about it..too traumatized...




























Now all alone I could only hope I wasn't next..I fled the laboratory and ran into the streets. Frantic for some help I finally found a phone and called for help...you'll know if I made it out alive if you don't see me there...




















So what are you waiting for? Come explore this very unique foggy land that is Innsmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment