Monday, July 16, 2012

Elven Mist

I cant honestly remember how I got this landmark..probably from a store :o I however was pleasantly surprised when I tp'd here I really was expecting a store so this was for sure a nice treat...shrouded in fog, mystery, abnormal spooky tree's giant shrooms, and beady red eyes lurking around every corner it's definitely a Sim where you wanna have someone tag along..oh and the bonus is that there's two mini quests here! I present Elven Mist!




















Inside the landing area you will see a few things, some useful that you might wanna take like landmarks to other stores..off back in the corner part of the store is this very interesting..very haunted room...eek!




















Wanting desperately to leave I fled the shack and was freaking creeped out by the critter under the shack..too bad I didn't know what it was and with that I screamed my head off and ran into the forest!




















Running through the forest and murky waters of the marsh I came across this pretty interesting little area these giant toadstool heads..they looked really wicked but in fact the smallest one held The Elder Shroom Quest instructions :o!


















 I however didn't want to do the quest..I like doing those with someone :D I ventured on getting used to my environment and I came across this really cool gigantic shroom area!




















Venturing on through out the forest stepping over puddles with my high heels sinking into the murky brown mud I looked down scowling at my destroyed pumps not paying attention to where I was wandering I saw something next to my feet and looked up in surprise...


 I know what you're thinking..how could I not notice this imposing creature...stupid shoes..such a distraction! He may look evil but he in fact holds something very precious...The instructions to The Boggle Shroom Quest! Just be careful my dears...Leaving him to his wicked ways I was tired by now..I had gotten lost in the forest and just when I though I saw a clearing...



I'm not the praying type but I realized if I wanted to get out of this alive I needed some divine intervention..I cant tell you if it worked or not you tell me..if you happen to see my ghost here please say hi or there may be consequences at Elven Mist Mwuahahahaha!



1 comment: