Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Whispering Hearts


Its been some time...well over a year and I've finally started going to some Sims that have started inspiring me to blog again. I just happen to get this LM from an unsuspecting avatars picks. You never know where you'll find inspiration. I would have thought with the name like Whispering hearts it would have been more..romantic? But nope its was filled with fun and some silly scenes. There however is a dance are and that is quite romantic but...the fun outweighed it all!


There are quite a few things to do here and there's a nice nifty little sign that will show you exactly where to go, I was very happy they had directions as I can get quite lost..no sense of direction over here O_O lol.


Of course I had to go ride a dolphin...who would pass up riding with dolphin..but of course I didn't wanna just ride them I wanted to surf!


After I went surfing, I for sure had to do the water slide and I must tell you, you have to climb the tallest ladder to get to the top but its for sure worth it once you're up there and go weeeeeeeeeeeeee!


After all that I had to get in some nice relaxation moments, there's nothing like sitting in the peace and quiet reading a steamy novel...


Then of course with my terrible Internet addiction I couldn't help but get on the laptop and surf the web! ahhh the ending to a very nice time here at Whispering Hearts :D


   I really think you should come on down to Whispering Hearts and bring a friend or loved one, you're sure to have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment