Thursday, January 20, 2011

Am Radio @ IDIA Laboratories

My friend Waka wanted to show me some really cool Sims awhile back and I waited awhile to show it to you all..I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived on each part of the Sim. This is a Sim I actually ♥ low lag and not crowded..how wonderful is that..



















      I had to crouch down on the train for awhile and reflect on things..my butt was definitely hurting from sitting down on the hard cold floor all day long...



















After sitting on the train for awhile, I decided to stretch my legs... and get a good look at my surroundings.

Zipping to another part of the Sim there was this really cool boat on it sitting in the middle of nowhere ofcourse I had to board this thing!
Lounging on deck for a bit I deciding to look over the railing..I thought about pulling a Titanic thought better of it and didn't but it was nice to think I was the Queen of the world! Ahhh this is the life for me :-)



















The boathouse across the way looked very tempting so I popped over there and had a little look around...



















Inside looked pretty neat but I definitely think that it needed a couch here...something to definitely sit on would be nice hehe



















This was definitely a better cozy place for me..I love the winter time with the flurries of snow dancing in the wind..



















Running in the warm house not bothering to close the door I stood by the fire to warm my chilled bones and waited until the storm blew over..



















I'm definitely coming back to Am Radio how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment