Monday, January 3, 2011

China

I've been meaning to stop by here and I had some time today to check out what I've been missing, there are two parts to China, what some refer as the "ice lake" which is nearly 2000m in the air and down below where it looks like industrial China..



















It was really dark up here but the people who pop by here are super friendly...I loved the landscape and architecture..



















They are so considerate here too..they even have a nice lil chair just for me here..hehe I have to say with all the people that were here I would have expected more seats!



















Of course I had to try out and see if the chair was as comfy as it looks and sure enough..it was..I laid back and watch everyone have a bit of fun :-)



















Down below is a whole different world..no one was down here when I decided to come..I think I left them all topside..

This reminded me of a movie I had seen I cant for the life of me remember which one but it made me want to play patrol officer! hehe



















Whomever parked there car in front of that station looked like they were in a really big hurry...I didn't wanna get inside lest they came back and got vicious...



















This looked like the perfect place to go "slumming it" and of course how could I refuse a perfect scene...



















As I slummed it I couldn't help but love♥ this lil rocking horse it totally capped off a perfect day of exploring..weeeeeeeeeee!



















You can't miss China too much to see too much to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment