Monday, December 27, 2010

Omega Point

I discovered Omega Point a long time ago when I first started this blog. It's the Sim adjacent to Alpha Point: One of my favorite places to go and where I've had quite a few interesting experience's with friends. Omega Point is like the darker forbidden twin where as Alpha is more light and mystical they compliment each other yet Omega is where I've discovered something great :P



















Inside Omega Point there is a small market place where there are goodies for sale and some free (these scary guys guard the free goodies though!) be sure to snag them their pretty cool :D



















Exploring this place too quite some time though with every turn it was a visual master piece things new and interesting that I hadn't seen before...



















As if I needed to directions on where I was staring at me in bold scribe was something that I haven't seen done before even though it's pretty simple..



















Right here inside the building was their own little forest..I couldn't figure out what that glowing rock was about I wonder...oh well..



















Lower in the bowels of Omega Point was a pretty nice tunnel I couldn't figure out which way to turn but I figured by closing my eyes and choosing a way I'd be alright :D



















Traveling out of the tunnels I found myself back up top, needing a rest from my exploring I sat and pondered where to go next when a flash from the corner of my eye...



















Discovering what I came here for I shouted and whooped it up probably scaring away a few creatures that might be lurking oh well hehe it was worth it!



















Seeing a few cocoon's around I decided to test one and see what it would be like to be inside and boy oh boy was it warm, fun, and very enjoyable I wont be leaving no time soon...



















You'll see me here at Omega Point having a blast..why don't you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment