Friday, December 10, 2010

WinterMaze@WINTERFEST 2010

This Sim has everything if you're into Winter Sports, choosing to pick one thing out of the whole Sim was hard but I chose to go with the really cool Maze they have here (no fly zone so don't try to cheat!).



















First thing I found when walking through the maze was this really cute snowman and a box full of goodies (this maze is full of goodies for you) it's kinda awesome that its filled with treats! Hello Christmas! lol



















A really pretty Christmas Tree showed me that I hit a dead end oh well ;-) what a pretty tree it is! Makes me not minding finding a dead end..well almost! Hehe..



















Thinking this faceless angel was pointing me in the direction I needed to go was pretty cool..too bad it led me to a dead end again! I thought angels were supposed to be helpful..cheeky devil! lol



















Finding a few reindeer around the corner I decided to stay with them a little while and take a bit of a stretch..it had been a long day exploring the maze...



















After hanging out wif my friends for awhile I found the middle of the maze (that's the goal) it had quite a few goodies stashed there..Yay me!



















Leaving the middle of the maze trying to make my way back where I came I took a wrong turn and ended up with yet another reindeer..might as well hang out with him for a bit..I for a bit I got all the time in the world to try to find my way out of the maze! Hello new friend!



















Come explore the WinterMaze..bring a friend or two and you might even see me there..STILL!

1 comment:

  1. Very instructive blog on how to tackle this maze. If I see a faceless Angel I will be sure not to trust them.

    x

    ReplyDelete