Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Corn Field

So many times I look to people for ideas on Sims and I happened to spy in my friend Waka's picks The Corn Field while I was at work on my Ipod. I knew instantly this was gonna be a good Sim to explore it makes up about 4 Sims all endless corn fields with little surprises and in fact you feel like you've been turned around once you start walking through them. This is a really good almost lag free Sim, which I enjoyed immensely!

















Walking through the corn fields there are a few resting areas but I wasn't too sure I wanted to rest amongst the noobs and television tuned into nothingness...


















Letting my guard down enough to walk over to the little pumpkin patch set up thinking THIS was something that would be NORMAL but alas it wasn't...amongst the little cute pumpkins and resting pillows were human skulls and bones..


















Running away from this scary sight I practically bumped right into this statue but couldn't resist a slight giggle when I realized he was wearing this amazingly funny sparking fluorescent thong!

 After that little laugh I felt more at ease and began walking through the corn fields, not knowing how long I walked this ghost appeared right in front of me scaring me witless!



















Running in the opposite direction right out of the field into the open spying a little bear I walked up to it and got a better inspection..just then behind the bear appeared a pulsing red face!

















Seeing these two evil guys I headed for the hills or rather the fields again as fast as my little pixel legs would carry me..running smack dab into a evil mob that just murdered a poor fella...



















Backing away from them slowly I ran through the corn not bothering to run where the path had been plowed..after running all night getting exhausted I ran smack dab into another killer..deciding not to run anymore I'd rather just submit to her..


















She decided to spare me and turned me into a killer also..I'm now her protege..which is worse for you but better for me mwuahaha!



















This is where I usually post a LM to the place but for now it's closed perhaps for reconstruction..will update as soon as I hear anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment