Sunday, December 5, 2010

SteelHead Port Harbor

I can't remember where I got this LM but I was very glad to have found it in my "Exploration" landmark folder. It's a pretty nice Sim with many awesome nooks and crannies for you to explore with a friend or just hang about and stroll..Get something fancy on when visiting I think the mood calls for it :-).



















There was a nice little boathouse docked on the pier as soon as I tp'd in, it was quaint and needed a few pieces of furniture would make it just perfect.

 Walking a bit, not too far from the pier is a nice community of houses and even hot air balloons...too bad I couldn't go for a ride though.



















Some of these houses are really pretty, their an old school style the Sim is 1920's so it just fits. Kind of makes me want a house like this.

There's a nice little dog park here, you can also adopt a pet though the prices are pretty expensive I guess adopting goes to a good cause ;-).



















They even have their own little cemetery here which is pretty interesting..flowers are on graves of loved ones who were really cared about...



















After visiting the graveyard I decided to head into their church and pray for those who had died too soon..



















After a somber day I decided I needed a little fun, saw a swing and went at it...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! lol



















I will definitely come back to Steelhead Port Harbor how about you come for a visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment