Monday, January 10, 2011

Seven Isles

 My good friend Nash has a ton of Landmarks he wanted me to check out and this one was a really good one. Seven Isles has a ton of things to do here and in fact you can live here too if you wanted. This would be the type of place where I would like to reside..



















Little homes built into the walls create a cozy community for all those involved here, seems like fun to be near so many people... :-)



















There's a nice house to hangout here, I think this is one of the spots I would definitely hang out if I brought some friends along on this excursion with me..



















Spotting a grape field from afar and decided to pop on over and see what it was about..boy I was in for a surprise...


Deciding to stomp some grapes I looked rather silly doing it but I knew there would be a really yummy treat waiting for me..



















Staring at the big bowl of freshly made wine I couldn't wait to get a good sip..hehe it smelled divine!

 Leaving the winery I walked a lil way..mind you I was a bit tipsy and stumbled upon a really cool sight..



















Next to it was a blacksmith place..you can get a few things here.. I decided to pick up a few tools for my place as well



















A ship awaited in the harbor near a fishing pier..they have fishing tournaments here I think I wanted to board the ship..but I didn't want to be counted as a stowaway!



















There was a nice little hovel in the area I thought it looked so precious, something a mythical creature would live in...I wouldn't mind living in it myself.



















Inside was even better..I decided to sit upon a stool and just take in the beauty of the place..I would definitely want to live in here..



















Leaving this great little place I saw a tree house and decided to head toward it..climbing the tree house all the way to the top there was quite a few things to mess around with but I gravitated towards something I truly loved...



















Near the tree house I spotted the the theater I of course have never been to one but have always been fascinated with going...



















Of course I got some information so I would know exactly when I could watch some things..I will definitely have a lot more fun here in the future...



















You would definitely be missing out on Seven Isles if you didn't come who knows it might become your new home..

No comments:

Post a Comment